Project Monitoring System (PMS)
In a significant step towards leveraging technology to enhance efficiency and manage the implementation of RMSA, a Project Monitoring System (PMS) has been enabled in the website, in which States/UTs may view the Status of all components’ (RMSA, ICT, IEDSS, GH & VE) GoI Releases, approved outlays, coverage as per UDISE, status of teachers, school wise list of approvals, school wise gaps etc. under Integrated RMSA. In addition, on line submission of Monthly Progress Reports, physical as well as financial, can also be made by the respective State/UTs in the PMS.
The core objective for implementation of Project Monitoring System is:
- To obviate the need for submitting hard copies, except where it is mandated otherwise.
- To have transparency and accuracy in the System w.r.t Approvals, Releases, Financial Status.
- To streamline the Financial Management system.
- To facilitate Just in Time movement of funds to lower levels of Program Implementation.
- To help in better financial management, more accurate assessment of actual requirement for implementation.
The reference manual of Project Monitoring System can be referred from http://rmsaindia.org/images/Project_Monitoring_System.pdf for detailed steps for online submission. The States may also find useful the real time updates on progress, utilization as also pending submissions.
It may also be noted that all the releases by GOI are being uploaded on the system followed by auto generated mail regarding the Sanction Order. Hence there would not be any exchange of letters (in hard copy) on Sanction orders by MHRD.